Follow Us Today

Friday 31 March 2023

Church Bishop, A Raggae Lord, How Does It Work? Question Many Ask Rasman Skiller


Just in: Nigerian popular raggae lord Rasman Skiller, who is equally famous in Jamaica as the Bacchanalian Rocker (B&R), had today, in an interview, told our reporter, that many people do not know he is into reggae music and same time. a Bishop, church founder and prophet of God. Many especially my congregation accepts and while others are still asking why it should be so.

In further reactions, Rasman Skiller, made it known that from birth, he had possessed both spirit of combining reggae with sharing God’s word. I had ventured into music at my early childhood that is far back 1970. At the start of my music, I used to sing everything until,


I began to see a need of being a voice for the voiceless. 

To be frank, reggae is spiritual because the message indeed comes from the Lord. It is not easy but having the understanding and loving the almighty Jah! It is always well.

I am the founder, spiritually and physically of Holy Mary Apostolic Light. 

In the church, I am mostly known by my birth name Bishop (Prophet) Ofoime D. Essien though many have chosen to address me as Rasman for Christ. Rasman Skiller added.

Talking about public view in my person, I would say “ that has not been considered because, I chose to do only things that I know it is good for me, for people and pleases my creator far above the skies.” Each passing day, I always choose to do things that my conscience would not judge me wrong though not perfect but believing and equally serving the Almighty God, I tried as much to work in his prints. I know, I have not broken the golden rules and I am not being guilty for doing reggae and at the same time preaching the true gospel of Christ. He added.


Talking about my music, I would like to say a lot but, I will just have to be brief . Yes! Music is the fattest thing in me and that is after my God, music gives me the right feelings and guides my sense of responsibility. As I receive the message, so it boasts my person and put me on high to do more in all ramifications. I have done and equally have to my credit many songs including my hit; Mago-Mago System.

Mago Mago System, came as a result of maltreatments from the government, the people, organizations, firms, communities and institutions. Many, have heard and sometimes see or experienced the ills, maltreatments of the government in particular towards her citizens or followers. Seeing a lot going wrong in our different systems, prompted and birthed the single Mago Mago System.

Among others, are my musics:

Top Ranking Rasman 

I TAL Lover

Happy Wedding 

Skills

Causes The Feeling

Etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

©️ BetaNews9ja


Let’s have your opinions heard as we will definitely respond in no time. Thank you.

Trending Stories

Exclusive Interview: Zany Mendie X BrownnyOshe At Premium 89.9Fm

 During the interview, Zany Mendie was asked how long he has been doing music and who inspired him to see himself at the level he's now ...

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITH US TODAY Call: 09048114913, 08158878017