Follow Us Today

Friday 31 March 2023

Music Idol Jiga Grymes Hits Fans With Motivation



Just in, Nigerian Akwa Ibom one of the finest music idol Jiga Grymes who is equally known popularly as Inan Asabo, took it to his Facebook page announcing his faith and spirit of consistency to his fans with a motivational message to ginger himself and his followers and fans.

“I figure out the impulse to face reality and I make some real moves thus engaging my courage to stand strong against my adversity and all I see is love coming back to me and I keep going soft dwelling in the advocacy of peace and dare not think am weak rather is the consciousness of strength endowed on me by the principles of enduring faith. Is God and Jiga Grymes  working out modalities for greatness.” - Jiga Grymes 

Legendary Inan Asabo, went on shouting all out to his fans, as he promises to thrill them with what they will enjoy in the coming days. This is to say that, Grymes, is cooking a new release.

# shout out for peace. Legendary Inan Asabo say so..




No comments:

Post a Comment

©️ BetaNews9ja


Let’s have your opinions heard as we will definitely respond in no time. Thank you.

Trending Stories

Exclusive Interview: Zany Mendie X BrownnyOshe At Premium 89.9Fm

 During the interview, Zany Mendie was asked how long he has been doing music and who inspired him to see himself at the level he's now ...

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITH US TODAY Call: 09048114913, 08158878017