Follow Us Today

Friday 31 March 2023

Interesting: Popular OAP Bessi Jack Spotted Teaching Child Waist Dance


 Mrs Bessi Jack, a popular radio personality with Heritage Radio, Eket, Akwa Ibom State, was seen today, coaching her beautiful and adorable daughter Blessing on how to dance waist dance popularly known as ’twek dance’ in her place of work.

Mrs Jack, had described her daughter Blessing as her best friend, companion and hope for the future. She went on to describe the habit of dancing as a way of expressing one’s happiness and also a object of self pride.

It is always so fun,  when you are able to dance as a day will come your world, will gather to watch who dances best, I believe you all know that day. She added.

Yes! I know, many will have it looked at it as exposing the child too early but, I do this because, I choose happiness and joy for her and equally for her to grow up happy at what she does. Music, comedy, drama and dance is not bad at all. Personally, I enjoy dancing hence, wether now or later, she will still dance because she is living with me.


My prayer for my little angel Blessing, has always been for her to live and fulfill her dreams and aspirations as I knew who she will grow up to be right in the belly. Blessing, right in me, had proven to be a great star that will shine round the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment

©️ BetaNews9ja


Let’s have your opinions heard as we will definitely respond in no time. Thank you.

Trending Stories

Exclusive Interview: Zany Mendie X BrownnyOshe At Premium 89.9Fm

 During the interview, Zany Mendie was asked how long he has been doing music and who inspired him to see himself at the level he's now ...

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WITH US TODAY Call: 09048114913, 08158878017